What’s In Your Bucket?
You might think I’m hibernating— but actually, I’ve been absorbed in revision, (more on that soon) reading fellow writers’ works-in-progress (you guys are awesome, all of you!) and, okay, sleeping.
But I’m back because one of my cyber-buddies, the lovely and super-talented Jamie Ayres, has a book release coming up! This week, on January 24, her debut novel, 18 Things comes out. Be sure to check it out!
As a way to promote her release, she’s sponsoring a fabulous blog hop that poses the question:
What are 18 Things on your bucket list?
Since I love to ponder what I want to do with my life, I simply had to come out of my winter slumber and post mine. So, without further ado:
My Abridged Bucket List:
- Experience weightlessness or zero-g
- Visit the Louvre and see the Mona Lisa.
- Read the top 100 novels of all time (though opinions vary widely on what those are!)
- Work at an archaeological dig
- Learn to play all twenty-one of Chopin’s Nocturnes on the piano.
- Swim with dolphins
- See an opera
- Visit the Haleakala Observatories on Maui and look at the stars
- Go hang gliding
- Ride an elephant
- Celebrate Midsummer Night in Sweden
- Live on a sailboat for a year
- Pay off my mortgage
- Drive a Porsche
- Walk a half-marathon
- See the Northern Lights
- Visit Australia
- Hold a real live copy of one of my books published in hardcover
How about you? What are some things on your bucket list? And, can you tell I love astronomy?
Congrats, Jamie on your upcoming release, 18 Things!
Images courtesy of Dave Dyet and Stephanie Syjuco @stock.xchng